Thursday, February 12, 2015

16 Valentines That Only Make Sense At The Coast Guard Academy

This year, I try to bring a little love to a place where love is strictly prohibited per the cadet regulations: the U.S. Coast Guard Academy.

So here you go, cadets: a set of Valentine's Day Cards made just for you! Print them out (they work best on card stock) and pass them around to your shipmates in whatever way won't get you bagged.


(Click to see full-size images)







Show people you don't just stand there and guard the beach all day! Learn awesome facts about the service! Make fun of the Navy! All that and more in my new book!





Like me on Facebook to see more of what I post


7 comments:

  1. These are amazing. You are amazing.
    V/R USCGA

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my classmates got restricted for kissing his girlfriend through the fence; I had to shake hands with my fiance on the dock after a 10 week cruise (to the laughter of my classmates looking down from the Eagle). It didn't stop her from marrying me - 51 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!. My favorite. .."you're bagged". I was just wondering if this came in an electronic version so I can surprise the recipient just like the real thing? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...Possibly. What exactly are you looking for?

      Delete
  4. These valentines are already going around the Academy! Thank you!
    V/R USCGA

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Your special... has been disapproved". Brilliant sir.

    "If we were the last two in drill down... I'd drop my rifle." <== Not as good as yours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never stop making these!

    ReplyDelete