Friday, November 21, 2014

Launching a Store!

Hi, Everyone!

I've gotten some requests to make mugs, t-shirts, and posters based on my Awesome Facts About The Coast Guard posts! So, in response, I opened a store on Zazzle, and you can now purchase from a (growing) selection of items based on my comics! If you hurry, there's a today-only sale on all Zazzle products!



Current items include:












Coast Guard Small To-Do List Post-it® Notes
















"I'm Pretty Much Batman" T-Shirt
(As a side note: shirts can be customized for shirt type, color, and male/female)





































































I'm still making new products for the store, and I'll keep adding to this list as I go! If there's something you'd like to see added, you can mention it in the comments section below!

Thanks!

-The Claw of Knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment