Friday, April 20, 2018

Become A Patron of The Claw of Knowledge!

Become a Patron!  

Last week, I launched a Patreon campaign for The Claw of Knowledge. What is Patreon, you ask? It's a crowdfunding site that allows fans to back their favorite artists (or me if you can't find them) so that they can afford to keep creating their stuff. Backers can make a small, monthly donation, and in return, get some cool and often unique perks.

Creating a webcomic can be surprisingly pricey, both in time and resources: paying for a website, software, and equipment, as well as focusing less on your day job, all have a cost, and it adds up rather quickly.

If you like my stuff and want to make it easier for me to keep making it, consider pledging even just a dollar. In return, you'll get some inside info on the comic, as well as a glimpse of the stuff that I'm drawing or researching - and maybe even your own custom stick figure.

Check it out here.





No comments:

Post a Comment